Thursday, July 5, 2012

What is the "GOOD-EST" Thing in your life?

{Please check registration progress at right and the REG BYCITY tab.}
WEEKLY BUSINESS
Follow Up: Wow, your excitement from the Tour video posted last week has gotten me all excited again.  Thanks for reminding me how much I love TOFW and how many great tools we have to SHARE it!
TOFG change...it gets BETTER:  Change can be good! TOFG will now be a two day event!  Instead of having the girls join the TOFW event on Friday night, they will have their very own TWO DAY EVENT, presenters both friday night and Saturday!  And please make it clear to the moms that the TOFW and TOFG will be happening in separate rooms in the same venue but the breaks and meal times will be the same so they can still see their girls and eat with them.   Be sure to share this exciting news with the ladies you talk to!
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKLY FOCUS
The Theme for the 2012 Tour is “Seek The Good” based from the scripture in Colossians 3:23, “And whatsoever ye do, do it Heartily…”

Our Theme Tag Line: Do you ever feel like your time and energy are being pulled in too many different directions? What if you had the chance to just step back, take a breath, and uncover the things that need your heart most right now? We believe there are things that most need YOU at this stage in your life. Are you ready to give them more of your heart? Join us at the 2012 TOFW TOUR and SEEK THE GOOD in your life--the good you can do, the good you can create, and all the good life has waiting for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
SHARE CHALLENGE!
Ask yourself what the GOOD-EST thing is in your life. As Team Members and official representatives of TOFW, I invite you to SEEK THE GOOD in your life. SEEK THE GOOD God has in store for you. SEEK THE GOOD you can be doing! SHARE THE GOOD that TOFW has to offer and make sure NO ONE in your circle of influence misses hearing about this GOOD event coming to your area.


You ladies are SO Fabulous! Go out and do some GOOD!


COMMENT CORNER: Other than your family/children/husband and the Gospel, what is the GOOD-est thing in your life? 

29 comments:

Faithfule Creations said...

Faith here...the "GOOD-EST" thing in my life is the gospel. To say I'm in the refiner's fire right now is putting it mildly and if it weren't for my membership in the church, I honestly don't know if I could make it through the day.

nanadover said...

The Good-est thing in my life is definitely the Gospel, which gives me the Priesthood in my home and the promise of my eternal family. What can be good-er than that?
Cathy Dover

Unknown said...

Friends. Not, just any face book buddy. But those few choice people who stand by you, support you and watch chick flicks with you- kinda friends. Those who don't count the number of who called who first, most, or last.
Just loverly friends! They are the Best-ist!
-Janelle

claudiabee said...

Well - I was going to say amazingly wonderful dark chocolate, but I have to agree with Janelle . . .
FRIENDS! Real honest to goodness bosom -buddy friends.
-Claudia in Seattle-

LaRene said...

Ditto!!:) love your comments! Also love ice cream with chocolate and friends!
LaRene Garlock

Unknown said...

Wow! I love all the answers so far! I agree with all of those too, and want to add the good-est thing in my life is my awesome family....and the scriptures!

Tami Wilcox

Team Portland said...

Your question reminds me of Ekder Oaks' conference address a few years ago, "Good, Better, Best" and it's hard to pick just one. So since you asked us to comment on something other than family/children/husband and the gospel (which are ALL given answers) I will have to go with good friends, good food and good books. They all sustain me in one form or another and they all seem to lead to one or the other :-)

Team Portland said...

Oops....forgot to sign my name!
Amber Wadsworth

Tanya Hancock said...

The "Goodest" thing is my life would be my friends. They support me. They lift me. They teach me how to be a better person and friend! I love them all!
Tanya Hancock

Team Portland said...

The "Goodest" thing in my life is forever friends!!!! I love my friends in the gospel and in life!

Lori Hinkey/Portland Team

Team Portland said...

OK so besides---family and the gospel I would also have to say loyal friends who are there for me and love me. Sometimes we all need someone outside our family who knows us well and to whom we can vent a little.

Alison Wadsworth

Team Portland said...

One of the Good-est things .... a quite breeze on a warm day. Just love it!

Jami Naillon

SLB said...

You guys have all listed terrific "goodest" things! I am so grateful also for great friends and good chocolate! And I am thankful for my health! I love that I was able to walk with a friend this morning. It is always good to have someone to talk to (I actually went on two walks - one with my bestest friend - my husband and the other with a great girl friend - and boy did we need the walk/talk!)! I love your ocmments :) - Shelly

Pam said...

GOOD-est, huh? Well, I can't narrow it down to one but my top 5 besides the obvious, like you mentioned, are delicious, healthy food, seeing my children make great choices, having the resources and freedom to learn every day, and a great massage. :)-Pam Cheney

Marla's Ramblings said...

Friends, my animals, material possessions (yep, you read that right!), music, my talents that God gave me!

Marla Windish

Team Portland said...

Wow ~ it's so fun to read all your wonderful comments! I too love my longtime best of friends. They are definitely my "goodest" along with my blueberry, strawberry, vegi garden :-D

Marlene Jensen

Roxane Rodela said...

The good-est?!? Good grammar should be on someone's list. LOL! Not seeing my name in the obituaries because that gives me another day on earth to enjoy all the BEST things in my life...family, friends, the gospel, good honest work and the chance to make my little corner of the world a better place.

Roxane Rodela

Team Portland said...

The good-est? Being with good friends and sharing good food together and just being able to pick up the conversation from the last time you were together. Even after a few years. Love those times as well as the wonderful family times that keep my life busy :).

Vickie Anderson

Team Portland said...

The goodest thing in my life would be the gospel,family and friends. Everything else is just material.

Team Portland said...

opps forgot to sign my name. Marcia McCormick

Team Portland said...

The good-est thing in my life outside of family and the gospel would definitely have to be opportunities like this that I feel make mea better person and more compassionate to others!
Sheila Brame, Centralia stake

rochelley1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rochelley1 said...

Just signing in after coming back from a camping trip!!! It was the "GOOD-EST" thing to be away from cell phones, internet, tv, CIVILIZATION of all kinds :). Just being with my family and very good friends and getting to know each other better was the BEST! Though I must say the Good-est thing in my life (didn't say we couldn't list him) is my Savior. He is EVERYTHING. Without which, what else could I enjoy?

(Love all the rest of the comments too....I LOVE ME my Good-est buddies AND Chocolate with them too);)

Rochelle Schoenborn
Vancouver East Stake
Washougal River Ward

Dayna Nyberg said...

The blessing of being the mom to a missionary!!! IT is the GOOD-est by far!!!!

Team Portland said...

Back from a reunion and catching up ... Good-est things for me today are being able to love, be loved, and to learn (even again). Life may not always be smooth & sweet, but it is good! Thank you for helping us look for the good around us, in us, and in others. ~ Sher Salyards

Davenports said...

Bethany davenport

hgibson15 said...

My good-est thing right now is finding myself and what I enjoy. It's been a difficult journey and it's nowhere near over yet.

Heather Gibson

hgibson15 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Te gift to choose . . . to love, to forgive, to be happy, to change, to be content.
DeAnne Dewey