WEEKLY BUSINESS
FOLLOW UP: TOFG is a really important part of being a Team Member and we only had 4 comments on our TOFG post, so please be sure to read and comment on last week's post as well. To answer a question on the comments: The cost for TOFG is NOT changing for full weekend and there is no group rate for TOFG, but there is a pre-registration discount.
--------------------------------------------------------------
WEEKLY FOCUS
FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA




Are you on FACEBOOK? Do you have a BLOG? Do you TWEET? What about PINTEREST? Social media has changed the face of of being a Team Member! It has made information SO accessible! Here are some pointers on how to use social media as a team member.
---------------------------------------------------------------
SHARE CHALLENGE
BLOG: If you have a blog, grab our badge so everyone knows you love TOFW! {http://tofw.com/badges}
TWITTER: Follow us on Twitter! {https://twitter.com/#!/TimeOutforWomen}
During events get a "behind the scenes feed as the event unfolds. Hash tag #TOFW.
PINTEREST: Follow TOFW on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/tofw/. Pin your favorite articles from TOFW.com and your EVENT PAGE on Pinterest!
FACEBOOK: On our Team Training we discussed some great ways to use Facebook as a Team Member. Here is a reminder:
1) LIKE Time Out for Women on Facebook!
{https://www.facebook.com/TimeOutForWomen}
2) INVITE your Facebook friends to your TOFW event via the Facebook event page
{TOFW: https://www.facebook.com/events/326480280759086/}
{TOFG:
3) POST & SHARE TOFW stories, Ads, videos, links, etc. on your own Facebook page. Or, send some personal messages via Facebook telling your friends about TOFW coming to PORTLAND!
4) Be part of the GROUP! Make sure you have "friended" your Team Captain and that she has added you to the secret Facebook group for Team PORTLAND so you can use your fellow team members as a resource. {https://www.facebook.com/groups/340337466032427/}
COMMENT CORNER: What is your favorite way to use social networking? Please remember to sign your NAME! ;)
29 comments:
My favorite way to use social media is to share things with people I'm not local too. I am continuously inspired by paper crafters from all over the world and I'm able to keep in touch with family I'm not local to as well.
Love, Faith
Bethany Davenport
My favorite way to use social networking is to stay in touch with my girlfriends who do not live close anymore. It's also really convenient to keep the grandparents up to date!
Sheila Brame
Chehalis Ward
Centralia Stake
I started using FB so I could "stalk" my teenagers and their friends! It is a great way to keep your finger on the pulse of what is happening in their lives, and their friends lives :)....I love catching up with old friends and being able to see photos that I would never have been able to see without social media.
Tami Hewson
I love instagram. I'm a photographer so I love to say things with a photo, and see pictures of my friends and family and what's going on in their life.
I love Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, and my newest obsession is Pinterest!
Leisa Graham
Just got home from Nebraska to visit some grandkids. Hot - very not - but very wonderful too. I am happy to have any connections with my far flung children and grandchildren (Nebraska and Alaska - !)
Love those pictures.
I mostly use it to waste time and keep tabs on what friends and family are up to. ;-)
Heather Gibson
I love Facebook to check in with familiy and friends that I wouldn't otherwise hear from at all. Love it! Pam Cheney
Alaina Lemmon
I have invited my friends from Facebook to TOFW and it was sooo easy! Thanks!!
LaRene Garlock
Hi, my name is Janelle and I love pinterest. I mean LOVE it. It is my calling planning, family activity, home dreaming, meal planning, inspirational go to place! AND- I didn't even think of it for TOFW! I will now be pinning all kinds of fun stuff!
Have a great week!
-Janelle
Cathy Dover
I love Facebook and Pinterest! I love sharing ideas and information with my friends! What a GREAT way to share about TOFW!
Tami Wilcox
PINTEREST all the way! ;-)
Amber Wadsworth
I hadn't heard about "Pinterest." I guess I need to check into it. I use Facebook.
Marlene Jensen
I use Facebook to keep in touch with distant friends/family.
~ Sher Salyards
Jami Naillon
I use Facebook.
Roxane Rodela
Macia McCormick
I use my blog as a journal.
Pam Turley
Officially signed up for Pinterest last month – was a looker for quite awhile.
- Claudia
Facebook.
marla windish
Love Facebook and does the phone still count? Pretty good at keeping in touch by texting these days :)
Vickie Anderson
Facebook is great!
Stephanie Jensen
KEEPING CONNECTED!! <3
Rochelle Schoeborn
Jenni Price
I love the chance to stay in touch with people all over the time zones on my schedule . . . which is crazy!
DeAnne Dewey
WooHoo! We have a bunch of women from Tigard planning to order together next week!
~Leslie Boyce
Post a Comment