Thursday, August 16, 2012

Presenter Highlight: DEANNE FLYNN

WEEKLY BUSINESS
COMMENT CORNER FOLLOW-UP: Sooo excited about how many women you'll be emailing/texting/Facebooking in the weeks that come! I'm going to guess they LOVED Hilary's "Beautiful Heartbreak" video (even though it's almost impossible to get through without at least a tear or two). Keep SHARING!
--------------------------------------------------------------- 
WEEKLY FOCUS

DeAnne’s energy and enthusiasm for life, motherhood, and TOFW is contagious!  A mother to seven children, you will love her dynamic personality and energetic approach to motherhood.


Author Page on TOFW.com: http://tofw.com/author/3


DeAnne’s Mother’s Mite Website: http://mothersmite.com/

YouTube Video Link: http://youtu.be/KAn-UjofvwA
--------------------------------------------------------------- 
SHARE CHALLENGE!
Share DeAnne’s website with someone so they can learn about The Mother’s Mite Initiative.  Share this video with your friends so they can be reminded to allow themselves to celebrate they GOOD they do!




COMMENT CORNER: In the spirit of DeAnne’s challenge, let’s celebrate the good you did today!  Tell us ONE good thing you did or accomplished today.  Don’t be shy; we want to hear how amazing you are.  ;)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany davenport

Tami Hewson said...

Today I fed 10 high school volleyball coaches during their 8 hour camp with 60 girls.

claudiabee said...

I took the high road . . .
claudia

LaRene said...

Went on a walk with my husband and children :)
LaRene Garlock

The Wadsworth's said...

I was able to serve our community by preparing for the 10th annual Great Give Away this weekend in Bend...picture every room in a stake center filled (and organized) with all sorts of donations then opened to the community for anyone to come and take what they want/need and ALL FOR FREE! It's a wonderful way to help those in need. I was also able to get my husband and 5 children together for family pictures out at Sunriver - getting a jump start on Christmas Cards!
Amber Wadsworth

Pam said...

I finished up all the prep for a conference I've been working on that starts tomorrow and got to bed BEFORE midnight! :) -Pam Cheney

Unknown said...

Had a successful Garden Party for Relief Society! Yummy dinner, awesome speaker, donations of school supplies gathered and put together in kits to go to kids in need for local schools! A crazy day wrapping it all up, but what an amazing evening!

Tami Wilcox

SLB said...

I loved reading your blog posts!!! I must say the Portland Team Members inspire me! The good I did today was pretty simple: I took my "baby" to register for middle school. 15 years ago, I registered my oldest daughter and now we will be walking those halls for the last time (OK for the next two years I guess). I tidied the house in preparation for my 17 year old daughter's mini-piano recital (she teaches 3 students and we are hosting a recital here this morning). And I plan to go pick up some pictures from Costco so my daughters can scrapbook later today. Oh, and I actually bought some material so we can "modestify" a couple of dresses and skirts that are getting a little short for my growing 12 year old and a couple of dresses that my 17 year old daughter bought to take to college that need to be lengthened . . . so lots of simple good plans for today and over the next couple of days -

Shelly Brady
Team Lead

Anonymous said...

Helping out several people with watching several little ones! Let the party begin!

Jenni Price

rochelley1 said...

I think I was one who fell victim to my post not showing up! :(
Anyhow here goes again...i was able to help arrange a carpool and drive for activity days camp despite a very painful earache. Also finished a very special project for a friend's adorable new little one.

Rochelle Schoenborn

Lori Hinkey said...

That was a great message!Thanks for that! I had a great walk this morning with a good friend and was able to take another friend to her doctor appt. because she was without a car. It has been a wonderful day so far and I'm thankful for all of my blessings!

Lori Hinkey/Team Portland

Anonymous said...

Helped my friend
Sher Salyards

Anonymous said...

I wrote a letter of encouragement to a young woman in need.
Tanya Hancock

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the info on posting. Attended a youth super activity this weekend at Camp Nisqually.
Jami Naillon

Anonymous said...

I brought a car mat/rug (my grandson's future Christmas present) into my 5 year old class and some back-up/zip forward teeny little cars so that they could understand the concept of Obeying the Law (and what happens when you don't!) They were thrilled!! --Diane Knaupp

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. I am tending my granddaughter while my daughter works. We worked on a project in our yard that has needed attention for over a year now. I now have hope that it will finally be finished soon!
Cathy Dover

Sheryl said...

Spent some wonderful time giving a sweet sister in my ward a foot massage and pedicure. She probably won't be with us here on earth after this week and I just love her so much!! ~Sheryl Westover~

Team Portland said...

I take care of 8 grandkids. Does that say enough? But we are now into the canning season. Marcia

Anonymous said...

helped a friend with child care this week.
Annette Cobb Warner

jensenfam4 said...

not sure why my comment didn't show up.. I swear I commented already.. oh well, I think when I wrote this, I said, I did my mom's dishes :)
Stephanie Jensen

sheila said...

I signed up to be the coach for my daughters soccer team so she could have a team!

Faithfule Creations said...

I don't know...it was too long ago to remember. I don't think I'm getting the emails saying the blog's been updated. Faith