{Please check registration progress at right and the REG BYCITY tab.}
WEEKLY BUSINESS
Blog Comments: Thank you for your thoughtful comments last week and for your excitement about Virginia Pearce! We lost some commenters last week, hopefully they will join us this week!
Hotel Suggestions: We are currently working on hotels in the area that might be willing to offer a discount to our attendees. Those will be posted in July. Please keep watch on the event page and send any recommendations you might have to Shelly.
---------------------------------------------------------------
WEEKLY FOCUS
BE A TOFW KNOW-IT-ALL!
As an official team member, we look to you as one of our "staff". Our hope is that you can be an appendage of our office and help share TOFW just like we would if we were in your community. In order to do that successfully, we need to make sure that you are first, very connected and always "in the know"! Here are your first steps to being a TOFW Know-It-All so you can have ALL of the answers when someone asks.
- SIGN-UP on TOFW.com, This will put you on the mailing list to receive our bi-monthly email newsletter. This will also put you on our event email list. (PLEASE NOTE: When you click on SIGN-UP for NEWSLETTER, just type in your email address in the box and it will then let you know if you already have an account, if you need to make changes, or if you need a new one.)
- LIKE us on Facebook. {https://www.facebook.com/TimeOutForWomen} and RSVP to YOUR event on Facebook. {https://www.facebook.com/events/326480280759086/}
- Review the FAQ on the TOFW event website {http://deseretbook.com/timeout/faq} and on your Team Blog {http://tofwteamportland.blogspot.com/p/team-faq_1772.html}.
- Review your EVENT page on the TOFW event website and know your pre-registration date and your presenters. {http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/212}
---------------------------------------------------------------
SHARE CHALLENGE
Share this video this week so everyone can get a peek at what GOOD is waiting for them at TOFW!
{SHARE LINK: http://youtu.be/ht2klWiB9wQ}
COMMENT CORNER: Did you learn anything new about TOFW during this exercise? What was it?
25 comments:
Awesome video clip! Love it!
Cathy Dover
Nope, didn't learn anything new about TOFW but that clip has me even MORE excited for the event!!!
Oh I forgot to sign my name LOL...I'm Faith!
Thanks for all the great reminders of where to turn for answers! Loved the lift today!! Loved receiving the bag and flyers this week!!thanks
Very excited to spread the news about TOFW. The brochures and video will definitely help! The bi-monthly email newsletter was a great reminder for me because I forgot about that.
Amber Wadsworth
Bend OR
I loved the TOFW clip. I went to the FAQ page and learned it is nice casual dress for the TOFW event. I thought it was Sunday dress. :) So many amazing resources. The bag and flyers arrived! :) wahoo! I think everyone is going to love the bag.... So cute! I have also been loving the TOFW YouTube videos!
Tami Wilcox
Eugene
Team Portland
Brought back some good memories. Kate
Thanks for sharing this amazing video. Absolutely loved it. I can't wait to share it with others. I've been talking with YW mothers and getting them pumped up for both TOFW and TOFG. This video will help out alot. Love the bag too.
Marlene Jensen
Portland
I learned how to send a video to my friends via email. I may not be very techno savvy but I'll get there. Since I don't get on facebook moe than 3 times a year, I can @ least communicate thru email right? Great video btw.
Alison Wadsworth
Enjoyed the video ... this is going to be wonderful getting together in November! I learned that the dress is NOT Sunday dress. Thanks!
Sher Salyards
That was a wonderful glimpse into the upcoming tofw. Thanks
Jami Naillon
Longview Stake
Watching the video brought back to me how awesome it is to attend TOFW. Martha
I got on the blog about 8:30pm and it is now 11:58pm. I went to so many wonderful places tonight without even getting out of my chair and I'm still not done! So many inspiring videos to share with my friends.
Roxane Rodela
Hi! Shelly Brady here :). I am home from Young Women's camp now and it was awesome! And now I am heading out the door for a beach trip (family reunion). I will send out videos and give everyone a pep talk (make srue we are ALL getting on the blog) when I get back! Go team!!
Gotta go finish packing now! Happy 4th of July!
Yeah!! How can I get an invite so I can log in as myself? -Pam Cheney
Great video! Thank you for all of the information. Excited in Seattle!!! Claudia
Just makes me more and more excited for it to be November!!! Dayna Nyberg Vancouver WA
Just made me more excited! Can't wait!! Stephanie Jensen
Great video clip. It made me smile!
Tami Hewson
Heading out for a camping trip! LOVED getting the bag and brochures in the mail when I got home from my last adventure! I'm going to look at the video on my drive tomorrow. GO TOFW!!!! Peace out to all my SISTERS! <3
Rochelle Schoenborn
Vancouver East Stake
Washougal Ward
Family and work kept me out of the loop last week. But I am here and kicking - AKA. handing out flyers!
-Janelle Hamm
I thought I already commented on this...loved the video clips, not sure if I learned anything new, but it's nice to be reminded of what I what I know and to feel 'renewed'. I've been handing out fliers and sharing information!
Nice video, makes me realize I need TOFW. Marcia McCormick
Bethany davenport
I learned two things. First, the event is for ages 16 and up - i thought it was 18. Second, there won't be boxed lunches for purchase this year.
Heather Gibson, Vancouver
Post a Comment